GET READY FOR
A NEW HUMAN ERA.
For what purposes do we process your personal data?
Your personal data may be processed for:
• Web-traffic analysis.
• Managing queries or requests received, such as requests for information, documents or proposals.
• Managing current or future personnel-selection processes carried out by any everis Group company.
• Managing the everis Group’s whistleblowing system.
• Managing the issuance of commercial communications or newsletters through any channel, including electronic media (such as email and web notifications) on news, courses, activities, events by everis or third parties, products, services, offers and promotions related to everis’ and / or its Group’s activities.
• Managing the issuance of communications related to recruiting actions or events.
Moreover, we inform you about the possible processing of social-network user data through everis Group corporate profiles with the purposes allowed for each social network, including analytical purposes.
Origin and categories of data processed
Your personal data that we process comes from the information that you provide when you fill out the forms that you find on the everis website or through the means used to apply to take part in our selection processes.
Specifically, we process the following data:
• Identifying data: name, surname, identification document, postal address, e-mail address, etc.
• Curricular data provided when managing selection processes.
• Data provided when managing queries or requests.
• Data provided when managing complaints.
In some cases, candidates' curricular data may come from third parties such as employment portals, professional social networks, temporary employment agencies, recruitment agencies or head-hunters, or educational institutions or universities.
How long will we keep your data?
Your personal data will be kept for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
Regarding the sending of commercial communications or those on recruiting, the data will be processed until the interested party requests its erasure.
What is the legal basis for processing your data?
We process user data only if we have your express and informed consent to do so, and we will always process them in accordance with the purposes stated in the heading relating to the purpose.
To which recipients will your data be disclosed?
The personal data you provide may be disclosed to everis Group entities, some of which are located outside the European Economic Area. You can find an updated list of the entities that make up the Everis Group at https://www.everis.com/spain/es/group-companies and all of them mostly provide consulting services and their related activities.
We also inform you that your data may be communicated to Processors, such as the following technology providers, some of which have processing and/or support centres located outside the European Economic Area:
- AMAZON WEB SERVICES, with servers in the European Union and adhered to the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement, for managing information related to the provision of the service.
- SALESFORCE, located in the USA and adhered to the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement, for the providing services such as the creation of online forms. We guarantee that when your data leaves the European Economic Area, they will maintain the same level of protection based on compliance with the provisions of European data protection legislation. Thus, international data transfers will be carried out (i) to countries with an adequate level of protection declared by the European Commission (ii) only when adequate guarantees are provided, such as standard contractual clauses or binding corporate rules or (iii) by virtue of the authorisation of the competent control authority or other cases provided for in the regulations.
You have the following rights over your personal data:
• Right to request access to your personal data,
• Right to request correction or erasure,
• Right to object,
• Right to request limitation of processing, and the
• Right to data portability;
To exercise these rights, send us an e-mail to email@example.com enclosing a copy of your identification document and the details of the right you wish to exercise.
We also inform you that you may request the protection of your rights before the Spanish Data Protection Agency located at Calle de Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 Madrid.